All Meeting Minutes
ExComm Meeting: September 23, 2012
In the yard, 6:35pm.
Executive Committee members present: Jennifer Kroon (Commodore), Seamus Vanecko (co-1st Vice Commodore), Rob Miller (2nd Vice Commodore), Barbara Kochan and Yves Parent (co-Rear Commodores), Michael Moore (co-Port Captain), Peter Kuhn (Treasurer) and Stephanie Evans (Secretary).
1. Jennifer Kroon (JK) moved that we approve the following senior projects listed below; Michael Moore (MM) seconded (2nd); Unanimously Approved (UA).
Windsurfing Senior Projects:
Bronwyn Burman will work on revamping windsurfing sail hanging.
Carl Craven, for fixing boards and motors.
Paco Furlan will revamp the novice and junior written tests for windsurfing, and will be teaching.
Sailing Senior Projects:
KT Cornetta will rig gennaker halyards and gennaker poles on the Bahias that are currently without them.
2. JK moved that we approve the General Membership meeting to be held either on Thursday, November 1st or Thursday, November 8th at 6:30pm; to be held at Pyramid if it can be done for the same price as, or cheaper than, the Berkeley Yacht Club (BYC); if Pyramid is not equitably priced, or is unavailable on those dates, we will meet at the BYC; Rob Miller (RM) 2nded; UA.
3. JK moved for the following agenda, listed below, for the November GMM; Peter Kuhn (PK) 2nded; UA.
2. Possible dues increase
3. Ociffer reports (aka Officer reports)
4. JK moved that we raise dues to those listed below; RM 2nded; UA.
$99 for quarterly membership
$89 for student/senior quarterly membership
$297 for annual membership
$66 for minor membership
$149 for quarterly family membership
5. Seamus Vanecko (SV) moved that we approve Yves Parent’s Cruising Skipper rating; PK 2nded; UA.
5. PK moved to adjourn the meeting; JK 2nded; UA.
Meeting adjourned at 6:50pm.