All Meeting Minutes
13-05-30 ExComm Meeting
In the clubhouse, 8:30pm
Executive Committee members present: Jennifer Kroon and Stephanie Evans (co-Commodore), Heidi Kearsley and Lonnie D. (co-Vice Commodore), Seamus Vanecko and Dan Rolinek (co-first Vice-Commodore), Rob Miller (Second Vice-Commodore), Kevin Rendueles (Third Vice Commodore), Yves Parent and Will Spargur (co-Rear Commodore), Michael Moore (co-Port Captain), Peter Kuhn (Treasurer), Iain Thomson and Molly Morelock (co-Secretary).
1. Kevin Rendueles (KR) moved that we budget $3,000 to repair Daisy; Yves Parent Seconded (2nd); Unanimously Approved (UA).
2. Seamus Vanecko (SV) moved that we grant lifetime membership to Michael Scalet for his decades of service; Rob Miller (RM) 2nded; UA.
3. KR moved that we adjourn the meeting; RM 2nded; UA.
Meeting adjourned at 8:35pm.
Meeting was re-opened by majority vote.
4. KR moved that Mark Playsted be allowed to organize dinghy cruises in the Keelboat Cruising area this season, with the following safety parameters, listed below, in place; 8 voted for, 1 abstained; approved.
1. Every participant of the cruise is required to have a radio, whistle, flashlight and a wet suit.
2. A club keelboat will accompany the cruise to carry provisions and lend assistance if necessary.
3. Conditions will be assessed and final decision made the day of.
4. All boats will be thoroughly inspected for damage and repaired if necessary.
5. Every participant sailing on a dinghy will be either a senior or an extremely advance junior skipper.
5. KR moved to adjourn the meeting; SE 2nded; UA.
Meeting adjourned 840pm.