All Meeting Minutes
2009-11-23 - ExComExcom Meeting Minutes, BYC, 22 Nov 2009, 5:30PM
Attending: Allan Champion, Aaron Gutierrez, Jennifer Kroon, Peter Kuhn, Rob Miller, Noah Salzman, Michael Scalet
• Motion to spend $5,000 for new keelboat sails, introduced by Michael. Seconded by Allan. Passed unanimously.
• Motion to spend $10,000 for purchase of a new Bahia, introduced by Michael. Seconded by Rob. Passed unanimously.
• Motion to spend $2,000 for Pomodoro's bottom paint, introduced by Jennifer. Seconded by Noah. Passed unanimously.
• Motion to spend $2,000 for dinghy parts, introduced by Allan. Seconded by Jennifer. Passed unanimously.
• Motion to spend $800 for a raffle pool to reward teachers, introduced by Jennifer. Teachers who participate in the raffle would not be able to use their teaching credits for free memberships. Seconded by Michael. Passed by a 6 to 1 vote, with Michael voting no.
• Motion to approve the expenditures listed in the Treasurer's reports that cover 10/24 to 11/22, introduced by Peter. Seconded by Jennifer. Passed unanimously.
• Rob Miller's second senior project will be his service on Excom
• Michel Dedeo will run Sunday windsurfing lessons
Meeting adjourned at 5:50PM.